This policy describes the types of information the Company may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit
the website located at www.bondagelife.com (the "Website") and the Company's practices
for collecting, using, keeping, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information the Company collects:
- On the Website (including desktop and mobile versions).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
- When you interact with the Company's advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- When you interact with the Website through third-party social media platforms.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including the Company's affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including the Company's affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from (or on) the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand the Company's policies and practices regarding your information and how the Company will treat it. If
you do not agree with the Company's policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Website.
By accessing or using the Website, you agree to this policy and consent to the Company's collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of
your personal information as described in this policy.
The Company may change this policy on one or more occasions. The Company will consider your continued use of the Website after the Company makes
changes as your acceptance of the changes, so please check this policy frequently for updates.
1. Are minors welcome?
The Website is not intended for persons under 18-years old. You will only access the Website if (1) you are at least 18-years old and (2) have reached the
age of majority where you live. The Company prohibits all persons who do not meet the age requirements from accessing the Website. Minors must not access
the Website or use its services.
The Company does not knowingly collect any information about children, minors, or anyone under the age of majority. Nor does the Company knowingly market
to children, minors, or anyone under 18-years old. If you are under 18-years old, you must not submit information to the Company and must leave the
Website. If the Company becomes aware that a child, minor, or anyone under 18-years old has signed up with the Website and provided the Company with
personal information, the Company will take steps to cancel that account. If the Company cancels an account because you are under 18-years old, the Company
may keep your email and IP address to make sure that you do not try to get around the rules by creating a new account.
In accordance with 47 U.S.C. § 230(d), you are notified that parental control protections (including computer hardware, software, or filtering
services) are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. You may find information about providers
of these protections on the Internet by searching "parental control protection" or similar terms. If minors have access to your computer, please
restrain their access to sexually explicit material by using any of the following products, which the Company provides for informational purposes only
and does not endorse: CYBERsitter™ | Net Nanny® | CyberPatrol | ASACP.
2. What types of information does the Company collect about you and how is it collected?
The Company may collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including username, email address, or any other information that the Company collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under law ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, including your location or any other optional information you provide about yourself; or
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
The Company collects this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to the Company.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, the Company's business partners.
Information You Provide to the Company
The information the Company collects on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filing in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of signing up to use the Website, purchasing services, or requesting services.
The Company may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website or a service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact the Company.
- Your responses to surveys that the Company might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information the Company Collects through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, the Company may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your
equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information about your mobile device and Internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
The Company also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information the Company collects automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but the Company may keep it or associate
it with personal information the Company collects in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps the Company to improve the Website and to deliver a
better and more personalized service, including by allowing the Company to:
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, thus allowing the Company to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies the Company uses for this automatic data collection may include:
Cookies (or browser cookies)
. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. Your browser stores cookies in a manner associated with
Website and use the services. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. But if you select this
Company's system will issue cookies when you direct your browser to the Website. If you want to learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
. Pages of the Website (and the Company's emails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags,
and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages (or opened an email) and for other related
website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). If you want to learn
more about web beacons, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org/web-beacons/.
The Company does not collect personal information automatically, but it may tie this information to personal information about you that the Company
collects from other sources or you provide to the Company.
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website are served by third parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content
collect information about you when you use the Website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect
information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. They may use
this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
The Company does not control third-party tracking technologies or how third parties' use them. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other
targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.]
3. How does the Company use your information?
The Company may use information that it collects about you or that you provide to the Company, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from the Company.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations.
- To send transactional messages and provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out the Company's obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services the Company offers or provides through the Website.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on the Website.
- To send promotional communications, including providing you with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests,events, and updates.
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes.
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, and other illegal activities.
- To personalize the Website content, features, or advertisements.
- In any other way the Company may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The Company may also use your information to contact you about the Company's own and third parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If
you do not want the Company to use your information in this way, please send the Company an email at SUPPORT@BLIFEADMIN.COM.
4. With whom does the Company share your information?
The Company may disclose aggregated information about its users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
The Company may disclose personal information that it collects or you provide as described in this policy:
- To the Company's subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties the Company uses to support its business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company discloses it to them.
- To payment service providers to (a) process payments; (b) prevent, detect, and investigate fraud or other prohibited activities; (c) facilitate
dispute resolution such as chargebacks or refunds; and (d) for other purposes associated with the acceptance of credit or debit cards. The Company may
share your credit or debit card number with payment service providers or card networks to monitor card transactions at participating merchants and track
redemption activity for the purposes of providing card-linked services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some
or all of the Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held
by the Company about the Website's users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by the Company when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
The Company may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply the terms of service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If the Company believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. What choices do you have about how the Company uses and discloses your information?
The Company strives to provide you with choices about the personal information you provide to the Company. The Company has created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. To learn how you can manage your other cookies,
note that some parts of the Website may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want the Company to
share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by sending the Company an email
stating your request to SUPPORT@BLIFEADMIN.COM.
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not want to have your email address used by the Company to promote its own or
third parties' products or services, you can opt out by sending the Company an email stating your request to SUPPORT@BLIFEADMIN.COM. If the
Company has sent you a promotional email, you may send the Company a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions or click on the
"unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a service purchase or
The Company does not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. But these third parties may provide
you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.]
6. How do you access and correct your information?
You may send the Company an email at SUPPORT@BLIFEADMIN.COM to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided
to the Company. The Company cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account. The Company will not accommodate a request to
change information if it believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
7. How does the Company protect your personal information?
The Company has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, change, and
disclosure. All information you provide to the Company is stored on its secure servers behind firewalls. The Company encrypts all payment transactions
using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where the Company has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to
certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. The Company asks you not to share your password with anyone.
The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal information,
the Company cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your
own risk. The Company is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
8. Where is your personal information kept?
This policy is intended to cover collection of information on or through the Website from residents of the United States. If you are visiting the Website
from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where the Company's
servers are located and the Company's central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not
be as comprehensive as those in your country. Please be assured that the Company seeks to take reasonable steps to make sure that your privacy is
protected. By using the Company's services, you acknowledge that your information may be transferred to the Company's facilities and those third parties
with whom the Company shares it as described in this policy. When you provide personal information to the Company through the Website, you consent to the
processing of your data in, and the transfer of your data to, the United States or any other country in which the Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries,
or service providers host these services.
9. Do Not Track Policy
Do Not Track ("DNT") is a privacy preference that you can set in your browser. DNT is a way for you to inform websites and services that you do not want
certain information about your webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. The Company is committed to providing you with
meaningful choices about the information it collects and that is why the Company provides you the ability to opt out. But the Company does not recognize or
respond to any DNT signals as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach
to responding to DNT. For more information, visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of the Website that are California residents to request certain information about the Company's
disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make this request, please send an email to SUPPORT@BLIFEADMIN.COM
Further, if you are a California resident and would like to opt out from the disclosure of your personal information to any third party for marketing
purposes, please send an email to SUPPORT@BLIFEADMIN.COM. Please be advised that if you opt out from permitting your personal information to be
shared, you may still receive selected offers directly from the Company in accordance with California law.
11. Your Canada Privacy Rights
The Company complies with the Canadian Federal and Provincial privacy laws and regulations including the Personal Information Protection and Electronic
The Company will only use your personal information for the purposes intended and as detailed in this policy unless the Company has obtained your consent
to use it for other purposes.
Residents of Canada are notified that the personal information they provide to the Company may be stored in the Company's databases outside of Canada,
including in the United States, and may be subject to disclosure to authorized law enforcement or government agencies in response to lawful demand under
the laws of that country.
If you need to contact the Company about your personal information or believe that the Company has violated your privacy rights, please email the Company
at SUPPORT@BLIFEADMIN.COM. You may visit www.priv.gc.ca for more information about your privacy rights
12. Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other
websites. The Company encourages its customers to be aware when they leave the Website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that
collects personally identifiable information.
13. No Rights of Third Parties
This policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties or require disclosure of any personal information relating to users of the Website.
The Company will post any changes it makes to this policy on this page. If the Company makes material changes to how it treats your personal information,
the Company will notify you by email to the email address identified in your account or through a notice on the Website homepage. This policy identifies
when the Company last updated it at the top of the page. You are responsible for making sure the Company has an up-to-date active and deliverable email
address for you, and for frequently visiting the Website and this policy to check for any changes.
15. Contact Information
To ask questions or comment about this policy and the Company's privacy practices, contact the Company at SUPPORT@BLIFEADMIN.COM